Emory's merit-based scholarships empower students. Beyond prestige and financial aid, Emory University’s Scholar Programs provide…
Applying for scholarships at Emory University is easy! There are no additional essays, no extra letters of recommendation, and no additional materials required. All you have to do is say “yes” on your Common or Coalition Application. Yes, it’s that easy!
Remember that the Scholar Programs application deadline is November 15th, and for those applying Early Decision 1, the deadline is November 1st.
For the Common Application
1. On the Emory University Dashboard, click on Questions > Academics (You may need to scroll down past the General tab.)
2. At the bottom of the Academics section is the Scholar question. Simply click “Yes” to have your application considered.
For the Coalition Application
- On the Emory University page, go to the section “Application Questions.”
- Click to page 2, and the “Academics” section.
- The Scholar question is the last question on this page (with the same wording as on the Common Application). Simply click “Yes” to have your application considered.
We look forward to reviewing your application!